Monday, October 21, 2013

Alright, new plan.

I've been thinking about how I make blog posts and I've decided to make a change.

As you may well know, this is blog is about film reviews and discussion. In each post, I put a bottom-line,then a review, then a discussion.

Now, here's the new plan. I will make one post that will be solely a bottom-line and a review. I will then make make a separate, accompanying post for discussion. I'll do the same thing for my Youtube channel too. I think this will make things easier for you, the reader, to find what you are looking for and easier for me to focus my posts.

I already drafted a post for Fritz Lang's M so I'm going to post that with the old format but thereafter I am going to start making two posts per movie.


Sound good?

No comments:

Post a Comment